Gift Idea: Flower Magnets on Etsy.com
Who doesn’t like to dress up their refrigerator with photos of friends and family, cute and cuddly pets, grocery lists, stupidly silly cartoons and provocative newspaper clippings? I’ve always been drawn to magnets that express my style, interests and personality. These Floral Magnets, made of lucite cabochons (many of which are Japanese vintage) by Etsy.com artist Gina Hiland, are the perfect magnet to express your flair for simple, modern style and love of the garden.
A Great Gift Idea
My readers know I fancy anything garden related that oozes modern style. These floral magnets may be vintage but I think the colors and simplicity add a hint of modern.
- Garden Lover great as a stocking stuffer for the holidays, birthdays, or simple “I appreciate you” gift moments.
- Teachers delightful gift for any teacher who loves nature. What teacher couldn’t use a cute set of magnets?
- Magnet Lover this may be a new group of gift recipients but I’m a sucker for a cool set of magnets.
- Mothers Day this is the perfect gift accompaniment for any mother to post photos of family or precious grandchildren
About the Artist
After years and years of looking for, and buying, the prettiest things around, Etsy artist Gina Hiland decided to create something beautiful herself. She is a stay-at-home mom of a 6 year-old boy, loves all things neutral and is an advocate of simple living (my kind of girl). Her shop, ghiland Handmade Goods, is a reflection of the high quality and simple designs that inspire her.
- Limited edition “stash boxes” filled with unique crafting supplies.
- Fabric covered pin boards made with post-consumer recycled paper homasote and backed with wool felt
- Vintage cabochon magnet sets packaged in reusable tins. Available in 4 different colors.
Enjoy and Happy Gift Giving!